We inform you that pursuant to Legislative Decree of 30 june 2003. 196 – Code concerning the protection of personal data, ANTIGUA TAZZADORO srl – via dei Pastini 11 (Pantheon ) – 00186 ROMA – he is the owner of the processing of personal data, you provided.
For the processing of personal data shall mean the collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, diffusion, cancellation and destruction, or the combination of two or more of such operations.
These data will be used by ANTIGUA TAZZADORO srl in relation to your inquiry ; – to comply with legal obligations ; – for the purpose of operational and strategic marketing.
The data will be processed using suitable tools to guarantee security and confidentiality, and may be performed using automated tools to store, to menage and to transmit the data.
We also inform you, that in relation to these treatments, you may exercise your rights under ART. 7 (right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Legislative Decree of 30 June 2003. 196 (of which the text is set out below).
Further information regarding the handling and communication of personal data may be requested in writing to ANTIGUA TAZZADORO srl – via dei Pastini 11 (Pantheon ) – 00186 ROMA, or by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Right of access to personal data and other rights. Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, No. 196, Art. 7
- the person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of his personal data, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The person concerned has the right to obtain information :
- of origin of personal data ;
- of the purposes and methods of treatment ;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments ;
- of the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2 ;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. The person concerned has the right to obtain :
a) the updating, correction or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The person concerned has the right to object, in whole or in part :
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection ;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
DISCLOSURE OF LAW Law No. 50/92-RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Rights provided for by Legislative Decree no. 50 of 15/01/92 and subsequent amendments made by. n. 185 of 22/05/99.
n accordance with Legislative Decree no. 50 of 15/01/92 and subsequent amendments, the buyer has the option to exercise the right of withdrawal, with the consequent refund on the purchase price.
This decision goes communicated by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within 10 days of receipt of the package.
The purchased goods, perfectly intact and in original packaging, should be ‘sent to the following address:
ANTIGUA TAZZADORO SRL Via dei Pastini , 11 ( Pantheon ) – 00186 ROMA
The postage (for both sending and return of goods), are non-refundable.
Within 30 working days from the date of shipment of returned products, ANTIGUA TAZZADORO srl will refund to the consumer the amounts already paid.
The withdrawal is a right to our customers always approved;
We reserve the right to challenge it only in the case in which all the packaging containers have been opened (and not only the one in use) or have been removed or damaged all seals that guarantee the integrity of the products (again with the exception of the one in use).
To exercise the right of withdrawal, provide the following information:
- invoice number or document accompanying the goods;
- in case of partial withdrawal, the code of the article or articles;
- the bank where to get the transfer (BIC and IBAN of the holder of the bill). ** n case the invoice, subject to exercise of withdrawal does not have a bank account, can provide those of an account held in the third making explicit mention of authorization to ANTIGUA TAZZADORO srl to credit the amount of such bank. After giving notice to exercise the right of withdrawal, please carefully pack the return means in order to protect the original covers of damaged products.